“The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”
~The Apostle Paul in Philippians 4
If you are in the Bryan / College Station area, let us know how we can be praying for you.
Fill out this form below that will be sent to Pastor John Ferguson and Holly Smith, our prayer coordinator.
We believe that prayer is an enormous privilege, but also something that many people struggle to learn. We can all be stretched and learn to prayer. Check out these resources below.
- Book: Prayer: Experiencing Awe and Intimacy with God, by Tim Keller
- Book: The Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracted World, by Paul Miller
- Book: Prayers for Today: A Year Long Journey in Contemplative Prayer, by Kurt Bjorklund
- Website: Prayer Current Ministries
- Website: WayMakers – Pray Different
- Website: WayMaker – Seek God for the City