During our Sunday morning gatherings this Spring, we will focus on what’s become known as “The Lord’s Prayer.”
It was a prayer that the Lord Jesus gave when he was teaching the disciples and a multitude of people in his famous message known as “The Sermon on the Mount.” In this message, Jesus gave his followers a model of prayer that has served people well over the last 2,000 years, and is often considered part of the basic discipleship that every Christian should master.
So whether you are a devoted follower of Jesus or just curious, we invite you to join with us as we learn this ancient prayer.
- March 10 – “Our Father in Heaven”
- March 17 – “Hallowed Be Your Name”
- March 24 – “Your Kingdom Come, Your Will Be Done”
- March 31 – “Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread”
- April 07 – “Forgive Us Our Sins”
- April 14 – “Deliver Us From Evil”
- April 21 – Easter!