Outside of our Sunday worship gatherings,
Life Groups are the main thing we do.
We gather in Life Groups with our friends and neighbors to enjoy life together, make new friends, and seek to grow in our understanding of the good news of Jesus.
If it’s true that discipleship is the process by which we apply the gospel of Jesus to all of life, then Life Groups are one of the ways primary ways we seek to flesh out the application of the gospel to our lives.
In our Life Groups, we take a text from the Scriptures (usually the one we heard the message on from the previous Sunday) and seek to understand how to flesh it out in our lives, in our community of faith, and in our city.
We believe Life Groups are not just a good idea. We see them as one of the main ways Jesus makes us more like Himself.
These are the best places to learn how to follow Jesus together as we wrestle with the truths of Scripture, learn to love one another, serve our city, and discover our place in God’s story.
Our Life Groups usually meet for 10 weeks at a time, and correspond to the normal cycles of the fall semester, spring semester, and summer time.
Below is a listing of our Life Groups…
Foxfire 1 Life Group
- Begins April 11th in College Station
- Time: Wednesdays, 6:30-8pm
- Hosts: Jorja & Kenny Kimball // Holly & Chris Smith
- Childcare: TBD based on need
- Contact: Kenny @ 979.764.8727 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Jorja @ 979.255.2980 / email@example.com
Foxfire 2 Life Group: aka, “The Red Group” (You’ll have to ask Aron :))
- Begins April 6 in College Station
- Time: Fridays at , 6:14-8pm
- Hosts: Aron & Linnann Collins // Zeb & Leah Hood
- Childcare: Yes, kids are welcome
- Contact: Linnan @ 979.694.6941 / firstname.lastname@example.org