Outside of our Sunday worship gatherings,
Life Groups are the main thing we do.
We gather in Life Groups with our friends and neighbors to enjoy life together, make new friends, and seek to grow in our understanding of the good news of Jesus.
If it’s true that discipleship is the process by which we apply the gospel of Jesus to all of life, then Life Groups are one of the ways primary ways we seek to flesh out the application of the gospel to our lives.
In our Life Groups, we take a text from the Scriptures (usually the one we heard the message on from the previous Sunday) and seek to understand how to flesh it out in our lives, in our community of faith, and in our city.
We believe Life Groups are not just a good idea. We see them as one of the main ways Jesus makes us more like Himself.
These are the best places to learn how to follow Jesus together as we wrestle with the truths of Scripture, learn to love one another, serve our city, and discover our place in God’s story.
Our Life Groups usually meet for 10 weeks at a time, and correspond to the normal cycles of the fall semester, spring semester, and summer time.
Below is a listing of our Life Groups…
College Station Life Group: Wednesday evenings
- Begins September 19
- Time: Wednesdays, 6:30-8pm
- Hosts: Jorja & Kenny Kimball // Dan & Lesley Mizer
- 1700 Frost Drive, College Station
- Childcare: TBD based on need
- Contact: Kenny @ 979.764.8727 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Jorja @ 979.255.2980 / email@example.com
Bryan Life Group: Friday evenings
- Begins September 21
- Time: Fridays at , 6:14-8pm
- Hosts: John & Heather Ferguson // Aron & Linnann Collins // Zeb & Leah Hood
- 2511 Broadmoor Drive, Bryan
- Note: this Life Group is based in Bryan, but alternates between host’s homes in BCS.
- Childcare: Yes, kids are welcome
- Contact: John @ 979.220.2028 / firstname.lastname@example.org OR Linnan @ 979.694.6941 / email@example.com